Patagonia Guidewater II Fly Fishing Duffel 50L
The Guidewater II Duffel features a floating divider that separates wet and dry clothes, and carries waders and gear to and from the water.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction
- Separate wet and dry sides; one-side water-resistant zip closer; floating water-resistant divider
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Adjustable shoulder strap and grab handles
- External zippered pocket; interior zippered mesh pocket
- Duffel: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side polyurethane coating. Floating divider: 70-denier 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Interior pocket: 8.26-oz 100% polyester mesh
- 1295 g (45.7 oz)
- Made in China.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.