Lightweight, fully submersible sling pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Hard-Working, Durable FabricMade from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
IPX-7 Rated BagFully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel and Strap Do Not Absorb WaterHydrophobic back panel and shoulder strap do not absorb or retain water
Integrated Net ScabbardNet scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
Easy AccessDual-direction zipper allows the sling to be easily accessed with either hand, and adjustable internal organization can be customized to your preference, making the pack equally capable whether worn over the right or left shoulder
Internal Organizer PocketInternal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Wader Workstation, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight670 g (1 lb 7 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
670 g (1 lbs 7.6 oz oz)
11" x 8.5" x 18"
15L (915 cu in)