Patagonia Heavyweight Merino Performance Knee Length Socks
Comfortable, durable and warm, heavyweight socks made with an itch-free blend of responsibly sourced merino wool and nylon blend woven in a family-run factory in the U.S.
Read More Close
Designed to provide long-lasting comfort in the mountains, our Heavyweight Merino Performance Knee Length Socks are made from a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of 90% merino wool and 10% nylon. Woven at a family-run factory in North Carolina, the resulting knit offers exceptional breathability with rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A low-bulk cushion provides ultimate comfort in cold, rugged terrain, and the soft terry-loop footbed offers airy cushioning. An engineered pattern on top of the foot gives additional breathability and stretch, and a mesh arch brace adds a snug fit to reduce chafing. Half terry rib-knit construction in the shaft holds the sock comfortably in place, while narrow channels increase breathability during extended use. The knee-length style fits comfortably under a ski boot.
- Engineered pattern on top of foot provides added breathability and stretch
- Knee length
- Mesh arch brace provides a snug fit
- Soft terry-loop footbed provides airy cushioning for your feet
- Half terry construction through shaft of sock with strategically placed channels for added breathability
- Patagonia logo engineered into sock for reduced bulk
- Made in the USA
- 91 g (3.2 oz)
Size & Fit
2-ply 90% wool/10% nylon worsted sock yarnView The Footprint Chronicles