The Hestra® Army Leather GTX Short gloves are built for skiing and snowboarding. For mobility and waterproof protection, the back of the hand has HESTRA Flextron soft shell with 4-way stretch and a GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier. They're insulated with Thermolite® 100% polyester for warmth throughout and have a durable goat leather palm that resists abrasion and wear.
Select Size and Color
- Short-cuffed, close-fitting gloves with Eagle Grip are built for skiing and snowboarding
- Back of hand made of HESTRA Flextron soft shell with 4-way stretch and a GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier
- Warm Thermolite® 100% polyester insulation is thin, supple and retains its insulating properties when wet
- Palm is made of durable goat leather that resists abrasions and wear; outseam construction for increased comfort and optimal pole grip
- Snow lock keeps snow out
- Carabiner with eyelet
- Pull strap for easy on/off
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight270 g (9.5 oz)
- Outer back of hand: HESTRA® Triton 100% polyamide with GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier
- Palm: goat leather
- Insulation: Thermolite® 100% polyester
- Lining: Bemberg 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.