The Hestra® Army Leather GTX Short gloves are built for skiing and snowboarding. For mobility and waterproof protection, the back of the hand has HESTRA Flextron soft shell with 4-way stretch and a GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier. They're insulated with Thermolite® 100% polyester for warmth throughout and have a durable goat leather palm that resists abrasion and wear.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Short-cuffed, close-fitting gloves with Eagle Grip are built for skiing and snowboarding
- Back of hand made of HESTRA Flextron soft shell with 4-way stretch and a GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier
- Warm Thermolite® 100% polyester insulation is thin, supple and retains its insulating properties when wet
- Palm is made of durable goat leather that resists abrasions and wear; outseam construction for increased comfort and optimal pole grip
- Snow lock keeps snow out
- Carabiner with eyelet
- Pull strap for easy on/off
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight270 g (9.5 oz)
- Outer back of hand: HESTRA® Triton 100% polyamide with GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable barrier
- Palm: goat leather
- Insulation: Thermolite® 100% polyester
- Lining: Bemberg 100% polyester