This is a warm, durable glove for skiing and riding, made from a combination of Hestra's waterproof/breathable Proton polyamide fabric and soft, impregnated goat leather to provide all-day storm protection and exceptional dexterity.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Limber windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra proton polyamide fabric covers the cuff and back of the hand
- Waterproof, impregnated goat leather in the palm
- Insulated with warm yet supple Fiberfill
- A Bemberg®/polyester fabric liner manages moisture and dries quickly at the end of the day
- Anatomical shaping
- Elastic at the cuff seals out cold weather
- Hook and loop strap around the wrist for adjustability
Country of OriginMade in China.
- Outer: Impregnated cowhide/hairsheep leather on the palm and fingertips; windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra micron/polyester fabric covers the back of the hand
- Insert: Hestra CZONE
- Insulation: Fiberfill
- Lining: Bemberg®/polyester lining.