Patagonia Houdini™ Pants
Essential to every trail runner’s kit, the weather-resistant Houdini™ Pants pack into their own integrated stuffsack. Made of featherweight 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered rear pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Snap closure on lower cuff allows for easy on/off over shoes
- Reflective logo above left knee and on the rear pocket
- Unisex fit and extended sizing
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 87 g (3.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.