Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest
A modern, performance-driven hybrid pack vest designed for fishing fresh and salt water.
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglass loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.