Patagonia Infant Capilene® Set
This versatile, two-piece baby baselayer set is made of a moisture-managing 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that’s cozy and warm, and has a sueded back and wicking finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitts to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room, knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.