A wind-and water-resistant, reversible (print and solid sides) one-piece shell for babies insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) with a fleece-lined hood. The bunting’s generous length allows for maximum protection on-the-go. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. Free ground shipping on any orders over $49. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
Many of our retail stores, in accordance with state directives, will remain closed until further notice. Select retail stores and dealers are offering Buy Online, Pick-Up Curbside service, and some retail stores are accepting repairs. Please refer to our store finder and call ahead to confirm hours and services. Mail-in repairs are back up and running but with longer than normal turnaround times; see our DIY repair guides for simple repairs you can do at home.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit; hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends) and is lined with warm ¼"-pile fleece
- Fold-over covers protect hands and feet
- Long zipper has reflective webbing pull, wind flap and zipper garage for diaper changes; generous length helps keep extremities protected whether little ones are crawling, standing or sitting
- Inset leg panel allows for greater mobility, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side, which has contrast-color front pockets
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight272 g (9.6 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn