Patagonia Infant Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
A wind-and water-resistant, reversible (print and solid sides) one-piece shell for babies insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) with a fleece-lined hood. The bunting’s generous length allows for maximum protection on-the-go. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit; hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends) and is lined with warm ¼"-pile fleece
- Fold-over covers protect hands and feet
- Long zipper has reflective webbing pull, wind flap and zipper garage for diaper changes; generous length helps keep extremities protected whether little ones are crawling, standing or sitting
- Inset leg panel allows for greater mobility, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side, which has contrast-color front pockets
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
Hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.