Patagonia Infant Synchilla® Fleece Bunting
This one-piece 200-weight fleece bunting has an updated fit this season. The generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat.
Learn More Close
Burrito them inside the warm confines of our Synchilla® fleece baby bunting, and they’ll be cozy. Made of a supersoft 100% polyester fleece (solids only: 85% recycled), the easy-to-care-for bunting has a double-zippered torso and convertible bag-to-split-leg styling to allow for quick baselayer and diaper changes and hassle-free entry in a backpack or car seat. The hood opening has elasticized sides to seal out the elements and to fit comfortably around baby's face. Convertible, insulating mitts keep little hands toasty. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Solids: 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece; prints: 100% polyester double-faced fleece
- Long double zipper with fleece wind flap for easy on/off; leg zipper converts bunting from bag to legs; generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Side elastic at hood opening for a secure fit
- Fold-over hand cover keeps cold out
- Generously sized for easy layering; updated fit this season
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece. Prints: 8-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Mexico.