Patagonia Kids' Capilene® Crew
The Kids’ Capilene® Crew is our most versatile baselayer, made of a soft, comfortable polyester/spandex fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture, is quick to dry and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft sueded back; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric is soft and cozy and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; straight hem
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 122 g (4.3 oz)
5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.