Patagonia Kids' Trim Brim Hat
A full-brimmed, safari-style hat that provides 50+ UPF sun protection. It has a nonchafing, removable chin strap and is made from 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon dries quickly and offers 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic in back for a secure fit
- Removable, breakaway, nonchafing flat drawcord with soft-lock adjustment cinches under the chin for a secure fit
- Brim protects head, face and neck; ventilation holes for comfort
- Hat packs small; easy care
- Internal headband wicks moisture
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.