Patagonia Lightweight Travel Hip Pack 3L
A tough, lightweight travel hip pack that carries your essentials and stuffs into its own pocket when not in use.
Learn More Close
If your travel routine can only be described as a form of chaos theory, you’ll appreciate the simple, organizational benefits of our Lightweight Travel Hip Pack. Its main pocket holds larger items like sunglasses, phrase book and a phone; it has a secure pocket inside for valuables and a passport. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to lip balm, a subway pass and a map. An internal key clip secures your hostel key, and the soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the pack around your hips or off the shoulder, bandolier style. Stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made from 2.1-oz 70-denier nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Reinforced at the base with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Lightweight, tear- and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Main zippered compartment, with a key clip, has a zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff pocket when hip pack is not in use. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to needed items
- Soft herringbone webbing lets you carry hip pack comfortably on the hips or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.