Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a breathable zip-out liner jacket with 60-g FullRange® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
Durable, 2-layer 100% Recycled Fabric
Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
Zip-Out Insulated Jacket
Versatile, zip-out, highly breathable insulated jacket features built-in stretch and a smooth, quilted face fabric, and uses lightweight 60-g FullRange® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
Easy-Access Pit Zips
Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Concealed RECCO® reflector
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,150 g (40.56 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Outer-shell lining: (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (upper body and sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn