Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm FabricDurable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Versatile 3-In-1 DesignVersatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Adjustable HoodRemovable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
Heat-Venting Pit ZipsPit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia Snow Pant CompatibilityPowder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
Pocket DetailsShell has zippered handwarmer pockets, one zippered exterior chest pocket and a zippered interior pocket; zip-out jacket has a zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® ReflectorConcealed RECCO® reflector
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder gasket) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn