Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm FabricDurable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
Versatile 3-In-1 DesignVersatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
Adjustable HoodRemovable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
Heat-Venting Pit ZipsPit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia Snow Pant CompatibilityPowder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
Built-In RECCO® ReflectorConcealed RECCO® reflector
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder gasket) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.