Patagonia Men's All Seasons Hemp Canvas Double Knee Pants - Regular
These lightweight yet durable double-knee work pants are made from our innovative 9.6-oz All Seasons Hemp canvas, which needs no break-in and offers the toughness, comfort and breathability needed for warmer weather work. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from tough, lightweight and comfortable 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Allows freedom of movement
- Increased comfort and strength when clipping tools to a belt
- Deep enough to hold hand tools. The gussets keep an everyday-carry knife or tape measure handy
- Deep enough to hold hand tools. Pockets also create a double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance
- Add durability at high-contact points. Bottom openings accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout
- Fit over boots or can be tucked in
- 777 g (27.4 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
To accommodate a wide range of movement and layering, our Workwear styles have a generous cut. The pants fit true to waist size but are roomy through the legs. The jackets are bigger than most of our styles—especially around the shoulders and back. Folks who have a leaner build or don't wear multiple layers might want to order one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.