Patagonia Men's All Seasons Hemp Canvas Vest
Built for hard work in cold weather, this durable insulated vest offers warmth for the core with full freedom of movement through the shoulders and arms; made with a tough but lightweight All Seasons Hemp canvas face and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton, with a 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Nice and easy on the neck
- Oversized metal zipper pull for easy operation with work gloves or cold hands
- Zippered security pocket on left chest; large drop-in pocket with pencil pocket on right chest; two lower-front handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot lining
- Stash gloves, hats and other essentials as the sun climbs
- For additional coverage when squatting or kneeling
- Hang it high at quittin’ time
- 822 g (29 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Collar: 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
To accommodate a wide range of movement and layering, our Workwear styles have a generous cut. The pants fit true to waist size but are roomy through the legs. The jackets are bigger than most of our styles—especially around the shoulders and back. Folks who have a leaner build or don't wear multiple layers might want to order one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.