Patagonia Men's Baggies™ Shorts - 5"
Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Baggies™ Shorts are made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- An elasticized waistband with an internal drawstring lets you personalize the fit and a quick-drying mesh liner provides all the support you need
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in the water, pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners and the rear flap pocket closes with a low-profile snap
- These Baggies have a 5" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.