Patagonia Men's Capilene® 1 Silkweight Bottoms
Stay cool and dry in warm-to-hot conditions in our stretchiest baselayer with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Learn More Close
Ultralightweight and easily packable, this is the baselayer to grab for warm-weather backpacking when temperatures fluctuate between night and day, sunshine and clouds. These bottoms breathe, wick moisture, stretch and insulate, and provide a cool, drying airflow. Made of our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric, they also dry in a flash. The smooth jersey face and brushed elastic waistband feel smooth against skin. With a gusseted crotch for mobility and a fully functional fly. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.