Patagonia Men's Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck
Stay warm and dry in cool-to-cold conditions in our warmest and most breathable baselayer.
Learn More Close
When a foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, this compressible zip-neck helps turn up the heat. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene® family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions and through long nights. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Its open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include articulated, offset-seamed sleeves for complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Underarm gussets minimize chafe, maximize movement; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric. Solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.