Patagonia Men's Capilene® Thermal Weight One-Piece Suit
The warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth; long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly and fully closing zip drop bottom
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 340 g (12 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.