Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece Hoody
Our most versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re getting on the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on the go. The Crosstrek Hoody combines performance warmth with comfort for a great all-around technical fleece you will never want to take off.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort during movement, and durability and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching for reduced bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk, with added thumb loops for comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets; right pocket contains internal media pocket
- Relaxed hood construction for easy on/off and a more comfortable fit
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.