Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Fleece Bottoms
Versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re hitting the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on the go. The Crosstrek Bottoms combine performance warmth with added comfort; an all-around technical piece you will never want to take off. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort and stretch for the full range of motion
- Built with a cut-and-sew waistband that lies flat on body for increased comfort
- The leg silhouette tapers to your ankle for a more technical fit; anatomical seaming increases mobility
- The zippered pocket on the right thigh is designed for media storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.