Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody
Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® polyester.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- The diamond-quilting pattern creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility
- Center-front zipper with climbing-rope pull and insulated hood that adjusts with climbing-rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets and a left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at the cuffs and hem seals out wind and seals in warmth while feeling soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.