Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts - 11 1/2"
Our premium, lightweight-yet-durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric. Designed along with, but sold separately from, our Endless Ride Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time; clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike-specific OppoSet® adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at right hip; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Snap loops pair with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts or Dirt Craft Liners
- 11½" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.