Built for mountain and city life, this retro-inspired down jacket has modern updates and provides warmth and functionality in various inclement weather conditions. With a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWR
Shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
Recycled Down Insulation
Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket
Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon® zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth
Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions; secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
Drawcord hem seals in warmth
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,014 g (35.8 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn