Patagonia Men's Endless Ride Liner Shorts - 8 3/4"
Built exclusively for off-road use, our top-end MTB liner shorts feature a 3-D-engineered, 3-layer, MTB-specific chamois; wide-open power-mesh panels for maximum breathability; and soft but secure leg grips for long hours of pedaling bliss. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive, recycled nylon/spandex blend fabric with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh
- Low-bulk, 3-D, 3-layer, premium protective and breathable Italian chamois pad designed for comfort and durability on long rides
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with our Dirt Craft or Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe, and keep chamois in place; 8¾" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Mesh panels: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
The Endless Ride Liner styles are intended to be worn under shorts; worn alone, the near-transparent mesh panels are extremely revealing.
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.