Patagonia Men's Endless Ride Liner Bibs
Built for those lengthy days on the bike, this mountain biking–specific bib liner is constructed with airy stretch fabric, an engineered 3-D Italian chamois and ample storage so you can ditch the pack and go light and long. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, supportive-yet-soft jersey fabric holds everything in place and secures valuables to the body; power mesh panels vent heat
- Breathable center-back pocket for a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open mesh panel on lower back for breathability; Dirt Roamer Jacket pocket nests between torso pockets on bibs
- Soft, subtle, silicone leg grip eliminates slip and chafe and keeps chamois in place
- Snap loops at waist pair with Dirt Craft Bike Shorts and Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Mesh panels: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
WARNING: The Endless Ride Liner Bibs are intended for off-road use only and are meant to be worn under overshorts; worn alone, the bibs’ near-transparent mesh panels are extremely revealing, and might land you in jail—or worse, make you into an embarrassing social media meme.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.