Patagonia Men's Four Canyons Twill Pants - Regular
Classic chinos made of 100% organic cotton twill fabric that feels broken-in, stands up to hard work and fits in with any occasion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton twill
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops, button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted, side-entry, front pockets, two rear welted pockets with button closures
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 536 g (18.9 oz)
7.4-oz 100% organic cotton twill.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.