Patagonia Men's Frozen Range Parka
A warm, sophisticated, thigh-length parka that’s windproof, waterproof and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built for brutal winters, this is our warmest lifestyle parka; it’s made of waterproof 2-layer GORE-TEX recycled polyester fabric and lined with 100% recycled polyester ripstop and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Interior baffles keep down in place and eliminate cold spots
- Snorkel-style hood is fixed and delivers maximum warmth and protection
- Storm flap secures with buttons and covers a two-way zipper and an interior wind flap; tricot-lined collar and chin flap offer comfort next to skin; storm cuffs provide warmth and protection
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers lined with brushed jersey on knuckle side; a covered zippered chest pocket (accessible while the parka is fully zipped up); large interior drop-in pocket
- Parka is thigh length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,253 g (44.2 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric.
Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.