Patagonia Men's Guidewater II Pants - Regular
Lightweight, sturdy and fast-drying, these versatile 100% recycled nylon pants feature 50+ UPF sun protection, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and an elastic waist for all-day comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durability, comfort, versatility and performance converge to bring you the best fishing pants with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic waist with durable belt loops
- Side pockets, lower-side security pocket, rear zippered pocket
- Stretch panels in seat, front thigh and knee area for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
Body: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Panels: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.