Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants - Regular
These light and versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wading pants have a side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist; with streamlined, anatomical booties and flat-panel gravel guards for fast draining and greater abrasion resistance.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; full elastic belt; interior center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Booties: 4mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric solesView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.