Patagonia Men's Home Waters Pants
Made for fishing and travel, the lightweight Home Waters Pants are constructed of a fast wicking, quick-drying nylon taslan.
Learn More Close
On the water or on the road, our Home Waters Pants help you feel right at home wherever you go. The cool comfort and easygoing style might make the Home Waters seem like casual trousers, but these are serious fishing pants. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh for drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or scrambling down steep banks. Inseam (size M) is 32".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan, with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pants have side elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jean front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets, one with a zipper closure for security
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.