Patagonia Men's Houdini® Air Jacket
Sitting in the space between our Houdini® and Airshed Jackets, the Houdini Air was made for longer missions when both breathability and a bit of weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralightweight, breathable, postindustrial recycled nylon fabric with a texturized back allows for good airflow next to skin during high-output activities; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low-bulk comfort and in-motion fit
- Hood adjusts in one pull to offer good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when breathability is key but so is protection
- Reflective logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
1.4-oz 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.