Patagonia Men's Houdini® Jacket
The featherweight, weather-resistant Houdini® Jacket packs into its own integrated stuffsack.More Details Less
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Best Use||Trail Running, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Surfing, Hiking|
|Weight||102 g (3.6 oz)|
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.