Patagonia Men's Isthmus Jacket
A versatile wind- and weather-resistant hooded jacket insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper with external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closure; interior storm flap; brushed jersey-lined collar for added chin comfort
- Two-way-adjustable, insulated, removable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-entry pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on knuckle side
- Elasticized, adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; straight hem
- 896 g (31.6 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.