A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka in NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® InsulationMade of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Removable HoodRemovable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm, high-pile recycled fleece
Two-Way Front ZipperThe two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
External PocketsChest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
Internal PocketInternal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Supporting the People Who Make This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,211 g (42.72 oz)
- Body: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body and hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn