Patagonia Men's Isthmus Quilted Shirt Jacket
A wind- and weather-resistant shirt jacket lined with high-pile fleece that makes a great over-shirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled); insulated with 60-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled)
- Snap front with camp-style corduroy collar
- Left-chest patch pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two front pockets secure with snaps
- Internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Hip length, shirttail hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 797 g (28.1 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (body) 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta.
Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 100-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.