Patagonia Men's Lightweight Fjord Flannel Hoody
A lightweight flannel hoody pullover made from premium organic cotton for long-lasting wear.
- Made of durable 100% organic cotton garment-washed midweight flannel twill weave that’s soft and skin-friendly and has just the right amount of warmth for cooler days
- Three-button placket lets you vent your heat or button up, depending on conditions
- Two welted side-seam pockets keep your hands warm and carry the day’s essentials
- The cuffs adjust with buttons so you can wear the sleeves down or rolled up
- Straight hem goes with most every situation, from casual hangout to working overtime
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
4.7-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed flannel twill weaveView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.