Warm, sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket is equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Giving isn’t about one fleeting moment: Giving is something that can last lifetimes.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWRShell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
Insulated with Fleece and THERMOLITE® ECO92Body lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves insulated with 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Protective Front-Zip and HoodFull-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
Adjustable HoodThree-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customized fit
Pocket DetailsTwo handwarmer pockets hold your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions
Soft Rib-Knit TrimRib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
Supporting The People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight950 g (33.5 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile sherpa fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn