A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulation or insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell: full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood; internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures; adjustable hem for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,573 g (55.5 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewnE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).