Patagonia Men's Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket
A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulation or insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell: full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood; internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures; adjustable hem for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,573 g (55.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).View The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.