Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved R1® Fitz Roy 1/4-Zip
A comfortable and highly versatile layering piece made from moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece that provides outstanding insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides warmth and wicking ability; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long wear on the move
- Reinforced shoulder and sleeves for durability and water resistance; reinforcements are 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 936 g (33 oz)
Body: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.