A notch up on the thermometer from its Micro Puff cousin, the Macro Puff® Jacket delivers even more high-loft, water-resistant warmth with PlumaFill insulation, a revolutionary, down-like alternative with all the benefits of a synthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation. Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap for warmth and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer and one external left-chest zippered pockets; two internal drop-in pockets; packs into separate stuffsack
- Elasticized cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight374 g (13.2 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100% polyester 135-g PlumaFill (body); 90-g PlumaFill (side panels and sleeves); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn