Patagonia Men's Micro D® Fleece Jacket
Light, ultrasoft, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels wickedly soft and light, provides steadfast warmth and dries quickly
- The full-length zipper extends through a stand-up collar for soft warmth and protection
- Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and a wide range of motion; the cleanly finished cuffs and hem feel smooth and soft on the skin
- Handwarmer pockets protect your hands and a vertical chest pocket secures with a zipper
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.