Recycled nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; recycled polyester solid taffeta lining with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 polyester (92% recycled) insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up Collar
Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and stowaway, adjustable hood with zipper closure
Two front pockets and one external left-chest zippered pocket that doubles as a stuffsack
Elasticized cuff closures; hem adjusts by pulling cord in front pockets and releases with cord locks at front
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
374 g (13.2 oz)
Shell: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
Recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum-based materials.
We’re converting around 90% of our weatherproof/waterproof products with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to a PFC-free finish by fall 2022. We’re working with chemists to find solutions for the remaining 10%.
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Get the Beta on Patagonia
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more from Patagonia.
You’re Signed Up
Track orders, save products, easy hassle-free returns & exchanges. Create a free Patagonia account.