Patagonia Men's Mountain Utility Pants
After more than 10 years of testing with the most dedicated patrollers and mountain guides, we worked with our Reno Repair Facility to build the burliest mountain work pants available. Our knowledge informs function, form and durability in many other Snow garments, yet the Mountain Utility Pants are the gruffest and most rugged around. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, two thigh
- Reinforced crotch gusset for additional strength. Articulated knees for mobility; open thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- External utility knife pocket on right thigh
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 998 g (35.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 7.58-oz 70-denier 100% nylon oxford weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.