Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, these soft, breathable and stretchy insulated bottoms provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Low-profile, high-stretch and comfortable waistband pulls on easily, accommodates different layers and works well with a harness or pack hip-belt
- Two low-profile drop-in front pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Tapered leg and wide-wrap, high-stretch cuffs pull up to sit comfortably on leg or over alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight278 g (9.8 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband and cuffs: 7-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex snag-resistant stretch knit
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn