Patagonia Men's Nano Puff® Hybrid Jacket
Our best-selling Nano Puff® Jacket and iconic R2® fleece are combined for a hybrid that keeps you warm but not overheated during high-output adventures.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR finish repels weather; 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation keeps you warm; Polartec® Thermal Pro® vents excess heat to regulate body temperature
- Mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation extends down sleeve to cuff and provides added coverage on torso; highly breathable and compressible R2® fleece in side panels, underside of arms and lower torso
- Brushed tricot on inside of tall collar; wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a DWR finish; backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Two zippered high handwarmer pockets are harness-and pack-compatible
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem provide stability and shape retention
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Side Panels: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.